Masters of Polymer Engineering
The masters course in Polymer Engineering is multi-disciplinary: it provides Engineers with a rich understanding of both traditional commodity plastics and specialty polymers with increasing applications in the materials, construction, chemical, electronics and nanotechnology. The course curriculum is especially designed to fulfil the current needs of the polymer industry research institutes and academia.
- Be a part of the most prestigious engineering university of the country.
- Get better jobs in the relevant field or even start up your own business.
- Improved skills and cutting edge knowledge on plastics (polymer), manufacturing/processing and characterization.
- Understanding of plastic product design on computer aided engineering software.
- Produce quality researchers and faculty members for local and international universities and institutes.
- B.E in Polymer Materials/Metallurgical, Industrial Manufacturing, Chemical, Civil, Textile or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum CGPA required: 2.4
- PEC registration
- Forms are available at NED University Branches of National Bank of Pakistan and Habib Metropolitan
- Bank. Kindly submit forms in Polymer & Petrochemical Engineering Department.
||For details contact:
- Polymeric Hollow Capsules for Controlled Released Applications
- Controlled Radical Polymerization (RAFT)
- Polymer Rheology and Implication of Structure Development
- Polymer (Nano) Composites
- Polymeric Membranes
Department of Polymer& Petrochemical Engineering,
NED-University of Engineering and Technology,
University Rd, Karachi
Ph: (021) 99261261 ext (2404)