Prof. Dr. Saud Hashmi
International Journal Papers
- Awan Zahoor, Zafar Khan Ghouri, Saud Hashmi, Faizan Raza, Shagufta Ishtiaque, Saad Nadeem, Inayat Ullah, and Kee Suk Nahm,”Electrocatalysts for the Lithium air batteries: Current status and the challenges”. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering Publish online 02 Aug 2019 I.F: 6.2
- Hashmi S, Saad Nadeem, Awan Zahoor, Adeel ur Rehman, Ahsen Abdul Ghani “Synthesis, Applications and Swelling Properties of Poly (Sodium Acrylate-Coacrylamide) Based Superabsorbent Hydrogels” Journal of the Chemical Society of Pakistan (J CHEM SOC PAKISTAN), Volume 41, No. 05, October 2019 I.F: 0.28 (In Press).
- Syed Kazmi, Zahoor Awan , Saud Hashmi “Simulation Study of Ionic Liquid Utilization for Desulfurization of Model Gasoline” Iranian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering. 04 July 2019 I.F: 1.01 (In Press)
- Hashmi S, Awan Zahoor, Zafar Khan Ghouri “Thermo-Rheological Complexity of Novel Branch Polyethylene Synthesized by High Performance Bulky -Diimine Nickel (II) Catalysts”, Materials Focus, Vol. 7, pp. 1–9, August 1, 2018.
- Bilal Kazmi, Awan Zahoor, Hashmi S “Viability of Shale Gas and CO2 Removal using 1-Butyl-3-Methylimidazolium Tetrafluoroborate”, International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, Volume 3, Issue 5, May – 2018
- Bilal Kazmi, Awan Zahoor, Hashmi S, Zafar Khan Ghouri "Desulfurization of the dibenzothiophene (DBT) by using imidazolium-based ionic liquids(Ils)" Materials Physics and Chemistry April-(2018) Volume 2.
- Zahoor Awan , Zafar Khan Ghouri , Hashmi S "Influence of Ag nanoparticles on state of the art MnO2 nanorods performance as an electrocatalyst for lithium air batterie" Hydrogen Energy, Volume 43, Issue 5, 1 February (2018), Pages 2930-2942. IF:3.5
- Mohammad Vatankhah-Varnoosfaderani, Hashmi S, Florian J. Stadler, Amin GhavamiNejad ” Mussel-inspired 3D networks with stiff-irreversible or soft-reversible characteristics - It's all a matter of solvent” Polymer Testing, Volume 62, Pages 96-101, Available Online June 2017 IF: 2.24
- Stadler FJ, Hashmi S, GhavamiNejad A, Vatankhah-Varnoosfaderani M , " Rheology of dopamine containing polymers ", ANNUAL TRANSACTIONS OF THE NORDIC RHEOLOGY SOCIETY, VOL. 25, 2017.
- Hashmi S, GhavamiNejad A, , Mohammad Vatankhah-Varnoosfaderani, Florian J. Stadler “Effect of H2O and reduced graphene oxide on the structure and rheology of self-healing, stimuli responsive catecholic gels” Rheologica Acta, Volume 55, Issue 2, pp 163–176, February 2016 IF: 1.8
- Mohammad Vatankhah-Varnoosfaderani,Amin GhavamiNejad,Hashmi S,Florian J. Stadler “Hydrogen Bonding in Aprotic Solvents, a New Strategy for Gelation of Bioinspired Catecholic Copolymers with N –Isopropylamide”,Macromolecular Rapid Communication, Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 447–452, March 2015 IF: 4.6.
- Hashmi S, Mohammad Vatankhah-Varnoosfaderani, Amin GhavamiNejad, Francis O. Obiweluozor,Bing Du,Florian J. Stadler,” Self-associations and temperature dependence of aqueous solutions of zwitterionically modified N-isopropylacrylamide copolymers”, Rheologica Acta, DOI 10.1007/s00397-015-0837-z,February 2015 IF: 1.8.
- Hashmi S, GhavamiNejad A, Stadler FJ,” Oscillations in modulus in solutions of graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide with grafted poly-N-isopropylamide”, Soft Matter, 2015,11, 1315-1325 IF: 4.2
- G. Gnana Kumar , Hashmi S, C. Karthikeyan, Amin GhavamiNejad, Mohammad Vatankhah-Varnoosfaderani, Florian J. Stadler, “Carbonaceous nanocomposite hydrogels – versatile building blocks for microbial fuel cell applications”,Macromolecular Rapid Communication,Volume 35, Issue 21, pages 1861–1865, November 2014 IF: 4.6
- GhavamiNejad A, Hashmi S, Mohammad Vatankhah-Varnoosfaderani, Florian J. Stadler,” Network formation in graphene oxide composites with surface grafted PNIPAM chains in aqueous solution characterized by rheological experiments”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2014,16, 8675-8685. IF: 3.8
- Francis O. Obiweluozor, Amin GhavamiNejad, Hashmi S, Mohammad Vatankhah-Varnoosfaderaniand, Florian J. Stadler, “A NIPAM–Zwitterion Copolymer: Rheological Interpretation of the Specific Ion Effect on the LCST”, Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics, 2014, DOI: 10.1002/macp.201300778. IF: 2.3
- Mohammad Vatankhah-Varnoosfaderani, Hashmi S, Amin GhavamiNejad, Florian J. Stadler, “Rapid Self-Healing and Triple Stimuli Responsiveness of a Supramolecular Polymer Gel Based on Boron-Catechol Interactions in a Novel Water-Soluble Mussel-Inspired Copolymer”, Polym. Chem., 2014,5, 512-523 IF: 5.4
- Mohammad-Vatankhah-Varnoosfaderani, Amin GhavamiNejad, Hashmi S, Florian J. Stadler “Mussel-Inspired pH-triggered Reversible Foamed Gel – the Surprising Effect of Water”, Chemical Communications 2013, 49, 41, 4685-4687. IF: 6.3
- Hashmi S, GhavamiNejad A, Obiweluozor F, Vatankhah-Varnoosfaderani M, Stadler FJ, "Supramolecular Interaction Controlled Diffusion Mechanism and Improved Mechanical Behavior of Hybrid Hydrogel Systems of Zwitterions and CNT", Macromolecules, 2012, 45 (24),pp 9804–9815. IF: 5.5
- Hashmi S, Obiweluozor F, GhavamiNejad A, Vatankhah-Varnoosfaderani M, Stadler FJ, "On-line Observation of Hydrogels during Swelling and LCST-induced changes", Korea-Australia Rheology Journal, 2012, 24, 3, 191-198. IF:1.2
Dr. Rafiq Ahmed
1. Dissertation: Poly(lactic acid) stereocomplex formation in the melt: limitations
and prospectives (ISBN: 978-90-386-2890-5) – Rafiq Ahmed
2. “Poly(lactic acid) stereocomplex formation in the early stages of melt extrusion (from solid stateblend)” R. Ahmed; D.G. Hristova-Bogaerds; P.J. Lemstra. (To be submitted)
3. “Poly(lactic acid) stereocomplex formation in the melt: Stereocomplexation in the homogeneouslymixed blends” R. Ahmed; D.G. Hristova-Bogaerds; P.J. Lemstra. (To be submitted)
4. “Poly(lactic acid) stereocomplex formation in the melt: Effect of Flow and Melt Memory
R. Ahmed; D.G. Hristova-Bogaerds; P.J. Lemstra. (To be submitted)
5. “Enhanced PLA stereocomplex formation in the melt processed binary PDLA/PLLA blends viananocomposite formation” R. Ahmed; D.G. Hristova-Bogaerds; P.J. Lemstra. (To be submitted)
Dr. Junaid Akhlas
1.Akhlas J, Ruggeri F, Bertucco A (2015). Simulation of Steam Gasification of Coal with PreCombustion enabling Cleaner Coal Conversion. In: ICheaP 12, International Conference on Chemical & Process Engineering. Chemical Engineering Transactions, vol. 43, p. 2017-2022, Milan, 19-22 May 2015. DOI: 10.3303/CET1543337
2.Akhlas J, Baesso S, Bertucco A, Ruggeri F (2015). Coal gasification by indirect heating in a single moving bed reactor: Process development & simulation. AIMS Energy, vol. 3(4), p. 635-665, ISSN: 2333-8334. DOI: 10.3934/energy.2015.4.635
3.Akhlas J, Bertucco A, Ruggeri F, Guido C (2017). Treatment of Wastewater from Syngas Wet Scrubbing – Model-based Comparison of Phenol Biodegradation Basin Configurations. The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering. DOI: 10.1002/cjce.22848